REVIEW PAST SIMPLE




REGULAR VERBS:
Regular past simple forms are formed by adding -ed to the infinitive of the verb. Yes, but there are some spelling rules. If a verb ends in -e, you add -d. If a verb ends in a vowel and a consonant, the consonant is usually doubled before -ed.
 Activities:

1- Complete this sentences with correct form: 
  • Last year, my grandmother and I ______(cook) the meal for Christmas.
  • I _____ (clean) my bedroom last Monday.
  • Yesterday, a man____ (ask) us, how to go to the bus station.
  • My family and I _____ (visit) Rome last month.
  • I _____ (mis) my wallet in the supermarket.
  • My father _______(help) our uncle to paint his house. 

 2- Complete the past of the verbs:
      • Love: 
      • Finish:
      • Invite:
      • Pass:
      • Play:
      • Kiss:
      • Walk:
      • Open:
      • Accept:
      • Call:
      • Study:
      • Want:



IRREGULAR VERBS
 Activities:
1-Complete this sentences with correct form:
  • We _____(go) to the beach last summer.
  • He_____ (be) a teacher.
  • Tom _______ (drive) very fast.
  • Mary _______ (buy) cookies.
  • My father ________ (brake) a chair.
  • I _______ (draw) a house.
2- Complete the past and participle of the verbs:
    • Eat: 
    • Be:
    • Fly:
    • Drink:
    • Cut:
    • Meet:
    • Freeze:
    • Wake:
    • Choose:
    • Lose:
    • Fight:
    • Become:
 Click here if you need to see all irregular verbs 



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Miguel Angel, I like the activity but it is not attractive for children, I would put more images and we could do it in a more fun way.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario